|Level||The Bad Place|
How to obtainEdit
Both dynamite can be found in houses.
From where you start out, the first is found on the house to your right. The other can be found in a house a bit further down.
How to useEdit
- The first one is used to attach to a detonator cord under a bridge to blow up the bridge and make a tank stuck.
- The second one is used to destroy the second tank (which will spawn after you destroy the first tank) by inserting it inside the tailpipe, enabling you to leave the scenario and complete the level.
- In the Dreamcast version, it is possible to put both Dynamite in the detonator. If this happens, you will not be able to complete the level unless you exit the game. If the game saves (ie. you exit the level and re-enter), you will not be able to rescue Frederick.
- In the PC version, the game may show you as having no Dynamite though you will still have one in your inventory.
- According to Dreamcast Monthly, Dynamite was originally going to be a weapon used throughout the game. 
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.