|Fur Fighters PC||YES|
|Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge||YES|
Perhaps one of the most distinguishable factors of this Fluffmatch is the Portal. This Portal is the same as the one which leads to The Bad Place, only in this level, standing inside it will gradually heal you, and can also push your HP above 100.
- The glass at the top of the hotel can be shattered. You can either shoot it open immediately, and attack as soon as your opponent is underneath you, or you can blast it away as soon as someone is in your sights, hopefully startling them.
- You can hide in the Beaver's area. Just be careful to get the right angle.
- This is the only Fluffmatch with a health restoring item other than Pet Yums.
- Due to the Portal, it is possible to gain over 1,000 HP. This is the only place in the entire game where this is made possible.
- There are two Telepoints for Rico, yet none for Chang. Since no other Fluffmatch has two Telepoints, this is likely a mistake.
- This is the only Fluffmatch to feature an NPC.
|Fur Fighters Wiki has a gallery for Fluffraiser|
|Visit this page to see it.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.