|King Solomon's Fluff|
|Fur Fighters PC||YES|
|Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge||YES|
King Solomon's Fluff is one of the maps in Fluffmatch mode. It is based off of the underground ruins of Anatat Tatanatat and is the only map with no telepoints present, meaning that whatever character is chosen will stay as that.
This map can be very frustrating if someone hustles to the Freeze Gun first and uses it to dominate everyone. However, some players can counter with a Bomb Launcher if fought in a small area where the grenade can explode on the Freeze Gunner and fluff them, preventing them from using a Freeze Gun until they go back up and get another one. There is one mechanism that is often overlooked by new players - if you shoot the "picture frame" with the Viggo symbol on it, it will open a trapdoor that leads to the Bomb Launcher and Submachine Gun. There is an exit that opens when the player steps over a certain spot which opens it (it leads to the huge room with the Shotgun and Plasma Blaster). It is possible to get crushed by the trapdoor and the exit door, the former being very hard to accomplish.
- Chang can run through the gaps of the columns lined on the sides of the lobby (any other place will not work for him), and can be used to escape momentarily when facing a threatening player.
- You can camp inside the hidden underground room and if someone who knows about it tries to come down, you can attack with either a Freeze Gun or the Bomb Launcher.
- At the path that leads to the top area, there is another set of columns beside the the other set. There is a small floor you can stand on there (Chang has the easiest time getting on it), and if you could stand behind one of the columns, it will be tough to shoot you on the outside, and if anyone tries to go inside to get you, you can attack back.
- Chang is able to walk through some of the narrow gaps in the columns lined in a row. This can be used to make quick escapes.
Fur Fighter Telepoints presentEdit
- You can stand on top of the Viggo frame, but when it is pressed down, only Chang can still stand on top of it.
- This is the only Fluffmatch level that lacks Telepoints.
- In an early footage, this level had the same textures that was used in the early The Fluff that Time Forgot.